Nowadays, regardless any context, due to different reasons as climate change, aging population, and new engineering and industrial requirements, it is necessary to achieve some key challenges such as: minimize energy consumption and emissions to the atmosphere, improve the quality of life of humans, or reach industrial enhancement requests. People involved with industry and academic can not be oblivious to these facts, because that will determine the future.
In this sense, the industry and some other fields like buildings management, assistive technologies, or real engineering applications play an important role into the different emerging techniques developed with the aim to achieve the previously cited objectives. Obviously, traditional techniques have met to the demands so far, but for future, new advanced improvements are needed.
This session provides an interesting opportunity to present and discuss the latest theoretical advances and real-world applications in Optimization, Modeling and Control Systems by means of Soft Computing models, including among others, the following topics:
- Energy efficiency and optimization.
- Control Techniques efficiency and optimization.
- Traditional systems improvement.
- Industrial control new techniques.
- Modeling of complex systems.
- Process optimization new techniques.
- Fault Detection and Diagnosis.
- Techniques to improve robustness against system failure.
- Computational intelligence developments aimed to human beings.
- Engineering and industrial soft computing applications.
- Eloy Irigoyen Gordo – University of the Basque Country (Spain)
- Matilde Santos Peñas – Complutense University of Madrid (Spain)
- José Luis Calvo Rolle – University of A Coruña (Spain)
- Mikel Larrea Sukia – University of the Basque Country (Spain)
- Ahmed Al-Jumaily – Auckland University of Technology (New Zealand)
For further information please contact Eloy Irigoyen Gordo, email@example.com