PLEASE, BE AWARE THAT DIGITAL SIGNATURE  IS NOT ALLOWED, USE A HANDWRITTEN SIGNATURE INSTEAD.
PLEASE, STRICTLY FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS IN ORDER TO AVOID FUTURE PROBLEMS AND DELAYS WITH YOUR PAPER(S).
Please, upload a zip file including the following files:
- Create a zip file, named by SOCO+ number. (zip extension), where number is the article number given by Easychair. Example: SOCO255.zip
- This file must include:
- Signed copyright file, named CRSOCO + number, . (pdf extension). Example: CRSOCO255.pdf. Find above the link to download the Springer AISC copyright form.
- Article source code, depending on the format:
- WORD: This file must be named by SOCO + number.(docx extension). Example: SOCO255.docx
- LATEX: Create a folder named: LATEXSOCO + number. Example: LATEXSOCO255 Inside this folder, there must be the following files:
- Source code, named by SOCO + number. (tex extension). Example: SOCO255.tex
- All figures, tables,… (they could be in a folder). Example: fig1.eps
- Springer class file “svproc.cls”
- Bibliography file “bibliography.bib”
- Any other file needed to complile your latex article
- Final version of the paper in pdf format, named by SOCO + number. (pdf extension). Example: SOCO255.pdf
Deadline for final version submission (source files): 15th July, 2021
Paper number: 255